Titanium is a cross platform framework used to develop applications for mobiles, tablets, desktops using web technologies.
This is a hands-on training program designed for developing mobile applications using Appcelerator Titanium platform. The instructor will showcase building of an Android Application asa demonstration with Titanium Studio IDE.
Certification: Candidates receive Mobignosis Course Completion Certificate upon successful completion of course.
• Basics of CSS preferred to understand the design point of view.
• Basic knowledge of Eclipse and Dreamweaver is a plus for the usage of Titanium Studio IDE.
Titanium Training Course Duration
• Introduction to Appcelerator Titanium
• Advantages of Appcelerator Titanium
• Downloading and installing Appcelerator Titanium
• Setting up the environment
• Hello world
• GUI Designing
Creating of View or Presentation Layer.
Usage of Titanium controls to create view, windows, tabs and User Interface like buttons, textbox, table view etc.
Navigation between Windows, Views and Tab groups.
Handling of User Inputs by understanding each controls events.
• Hardware Interaction and Web Service Consumption
Hardware APIs available in Appcelerator Titanium.
Getting to know about camera API
Accessing device camera
Getting to know about accelerometer API
Accessing device accelerometer using the accelerometer object
Captures device motion in the x, y, and z direction.
Web Service Consumption.
Introduction to HTTP GET, PUT, POST and DELETE Operations.
Connection with Restful services
• Device Information and Notification
Getting information from device
Splash Screen and Events
• Database management
Database using SQLite
• Media and Files
Basic File systems and Directory Operations
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!