Cyber Application security training is an approach to explore cyber security requirements and uncover vulnerabilities in Web & Mobile Applications (iOS, Android & Windows Phone) by performing static and dynamic cyber security testing. It involves various mobile security concerns, technical issues with mobile platforms, cyber security policies, and solutions.
➔ Targeted Audience: Web Developers, Software Engineers, Engineering Graduates and Graduates from Computer Science/IT
1. Introduction to Cyber Security and Cyber Security principles
3. Cyber Security in Software Architecture
5. Web Application Cyber Security
7. Mobile Application Security
9. Mobile Application Primer
2. Cyber Security Software Development Lifecycle
4. Cryptography and Common Protocols
6. API Security Testing
8. SAST And DAST in Mobile Security Testing
10. Cloud Application
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!